Located in the southern part of Tianjin city, XEDA is close to the political, financial, cultural, recreation and exhibition center of the city. It is also near the outer ring road and Tianjin’s largest ecological residential area — Meijiang Ecological Residential Area where Meijiang International Convention Center is located for holding national or international conferences and exhibitions. Being merely 8 km away from the downtown, 7km from Tianjin South Railway Station, 12 km from Tianjin Railway Station, 15 km from Tianjin Binhai International Airport, 120 km from Beijing International Airport and 30 km away from Tianjin Harbor, XEDA can reach various areas in China through Beijing—Shanghai Railway, Beijing—Harbin Railway, and etc, it is located in the vertical traffic network including Tianjin aviation, highway, railway and shipping transportation
The expressway network surrounding XEDA radiates in all directions. Namely there are nine highways leading to various parts of the country, among which two run through XEDA, two connect to Beijing, and two to Tianjin Harbor.The extension lines of Tianjin’s three main roads -Weijin Road, Youyi Road and Jiefang Road pass through XEDA. Besides, with 4 bus transit center, there are 7 bus lines traveling between downtown and XEDA, another 8 bus lines traveling across XEDA, including 3 lines inside XEDA, 3 other lines under planning. Metro lines 5,6,7 and 10 will lead through XEDA.
International aviation logistics center in the north China and the large-scale portal hub
A construction area of 364,000 m2 including T1 and T2 Termianl
With the passnger handling capacity of 16 million and the cargo throughput over 230,000 tons.
Rated as 4F Class, including the cargo area(West Zone)
Metro line No.3 can lead directly to Tianjin Binhai International Airport from Tianjin Railway Station
174 operating airlines to 124 cities
Asian Countries：Japan (Tokyo, Nagoya, Osaka, Shizuoka, Okinawa, Sapporo, Hakodate), South Korea (Inchon, Jeju Island),Mongolia (Ulaanbaatar), Taipei, Hong Kong, Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), Vietnam (Nha Trang), Singapore, Macau
Other Countries：USA(NY, Miami, Dallas), Canada (Edmonton), and Russia (Irkutsk) etc.
Located in Xiqing Development Zone, 30 kilometers east of Tianjin Xingang is Chinese north of the largest comprehensive international trade port.
1. Intersection of Beijing-Tianjin City Belt and Bohai-rim Economic Circle
2. Important trading-port in North China
3. Link between Northeast Asia and Middle-west Asia
4. East end of Eurasian Continental Bridge
5. The one and only bridge port harboring three passages of Eurasian Continental Bridge in China
6. Highest-level artificial deep-water port in the world, ranking 4th in terms of cargo handling capacity
7. 10 dry ports have become the first choice for foreign trade use
8. Connected to more than 500 ports from 180 countries and regions
9. Economic hinterland of 14 provinces and municipalities including Hebei, Tianjin and Beijing as well as middle and west districts are under direct radiation.
10. 5 million km2 of hinterland, taking up 52% of total area
11. One of the most nonfunctional ports among Chinese coastal ports and wharfs
12. The largest cargo port in north China, being one of the biggest container ports across the country
13. 173 berths,119 berths above 10 thousand tons
The expressway network surrounding XEDA radiates in all directions. Namely there are nine highways leading to various parts of the country, among which two run through XEDA, two connect to Beijing, and two to Tianjin Harbor.The extension lines of Tianjin’s three main roads -Weijin Road, Youyi Road and Jiefang Road pass through XEDA.
1,Beijing-Tianjin Intercity High Speed Railway (Tianjin Railway Station)
2,12 km to Tianjin Central Railway Station.
3,It takes only 30 minutes to Beijing with the minimal interval of 3 minutes
4,Beijing-Shanghai High Speed Railway (Tianjin South Railway Station)
5,7 km to Xiqing Stop of Beijing-Shanghai High-speed Railway
6,4.5 hours from Tianjin to Shanghai through Beijing-Shanghai High-speed Railway
7,15 minutes to Tianjin South Railway Station through XEDA Avenue.
Tianjin Subway Progress
Tianjin subway plan is constituted of 10 railway lines. Total length is 320 km.
Subway No.1 , No.2, No.3 and No.9 has already come into operation;
Extension of Subway No. 1, No.4, No. 5 and No. 10 are under construction.
Lines go through XEDA
Subway No.2: Caozhuang(Xiqing)- Tianjin Binhai International Airport
Subway No.3: Tianjin South Railway Station (Xiqing)-Xiaodian(Beichen)
Subway No.5: Liyuantou(Xiqing)-Shuangjie (Beichen)
Subway No.6: Dong Li-Meijiang Convention center-Jinnan
Subway No.7: Lubeikou( XEDA)-Tianxudao(Beichen)
Subway No.10: Liyuantou(Xiqing)-Yudongcheng (Hedong)
Subway No.11: Wenjie Road (Xiqing)-Xuelian South Road (Dongli)